Monday, December 22, 2014

Time to say goodbye to 2014 and wishing you all the best for 2015!

I’m a big fan of traditions. Christmas holidays are consequently one of my favorite times of the year!
A big Christmas tree, good food with all the family around the table, lots of candles…it is all part of the Christmas feel.
Another Christmas tradition is ‘music for life’ on the radio with the adherent donation for a good cause to hear my favorite song of the year (for those who are curious, it is ‘Happy’ by Pharell Williams).
This year, my donation goes to Villa Rozerood (http://www.villarozerood.be). They gave Rune, a friend of my daughter who was diagnosed with leukemia, and his family a wonderful holiday.

Christmas is also a time where I look back at what has happened during the year.
2014 has been a magnificent year!
I met a lot of interesting people who shared with me their hopes and aspirations but who also gave me new insights and new ways of thinking. I matched a number of candidates with a job and a company hoping and being quite sure that this will be the right step for them in their career. Some new and interesting clients decided to start working with Ingenium Executive Search while my long-lasting customers still give me challenging assignments. My website was launched and I started writing this blog. Your reactions make me smile every time!
Not everything was perfect of course…there were some people with very interesting experiences that I could not help to find the opportunity they were looking for, some people in my network lost their job, some candidates decided not to continue a selection process.
But overall, 2014 has shown me how important it is to do what you love because that will allow you to shine and be successful.

Looking back at 2014 also means looking forward to 2015.
When I look at the heated autumn in Belgium with national and regional strikes, I doubt that the economical crisis will be over soon and we will be looking again at a challenging yet interesting and exciting 2015.

I look forward to working with you in the coming year, be it as a client or as a candidate and I wish you and your family happiness, health and joy!

Enjoy the holidays,
I look forward to hearing from you,

Isabel


Through a personalized and tailor-made approach, Ingenium Executive Search aspires to assist you in attracting the right talent that matches the DNA of your company

Check out our website http://www.ingenium-search.be
Follow me on Twitter @IngeniumSearch